Monday, April 4, 2011

New Beginnings

Bonjour mes amis !
I haven't posted in a while. A lot of good things have happened and the best gift God has given us is that we're having a baby! And we're thanking him everyday. 
And I will be joining Sunday school at our church again because I have been busy lately.
Also I'm really working on a vegetable garden patch (again) in our backyard, though this time the seeds will grow! It will help our earth to fight off pollution (not to mention, healthy and free vegetables) and save our mother earth and hopefully many families will follow suit...

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try my hand at veggies this summer as well - we'll see how it goes. My hubby is building the boxes tomorrow and a gate to keep my k9 crew out. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your baby!!!! I'm so excited for you! Your life will be so amazingly full and rich. Hard, but oh so worth it.

    I am also so excited to hear that you have been going back to Sunday school. I remember when I got serious about the Lord, was when I got pregnant with my first child. I thought to myself, "What if I don't know how to answer his or her questions?" I started to pray and ask God for a thirst for His Word. It has become a passion beyond anything I could have imagined.

    I also remember when the Lord spoke to my Spirit, "Stacie, do you want to do this my way, or yours?" Oh, I knew at that moment, that I could never raise my children without Him!

    I'm am just too excited for you! I am going to be praying for you and your family.

    Oh and I just planted my lettuce, sugar peas and onions last week. Hoping the weather will stay warm enough so they will grow.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!

    I'm really excited

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...