Tuesday, June 7, 2011

When I was a little girl I would always peer over the top over my mother's vanity dresser mesmerized by a collection of perfume bottles and elegant looking gold cased Estee Lauder lipsticks, they were très grand! My mom especially adores Christian Dior Dolce Vita. She also has that in a small vial with half holes like the meteors leave on the moon's surface that I always love to fit my tiny finger tips in. And I would always open her wardrobe and run my hands through the silk, lace and see through slips dreaming I was grown up sitting in a boudoir in a robe like Greta Garbo.

Well, in a few months, I'm going to have my own little child... And... I no longer dream about sitting in front of a dresser table, but I just go and sit in my own dresser table dressed in vintage lingerie and robe with hair, nails and face all done. But I love Chanel No.5 :)


So, I'm a big girl now. It seems just like yesterday...
I will face a lot of responsibilities and I know I can and with my husband by my side.


They don't have a lot of fires this week which is good, but of course for firefighters they want a lot of fires but you're talking to a firefighters wife! I always wake up in the middle of the night now because I'm always hungry, I never knew eating can be so tiring. Ha!

It's raining just now... A perfect close to the day...
Bonne nuit les amis !





1 comment:

  1. Your life is going to be so full and blessed very soon! I just can't wait till you have that baby.

    The Bible talks about how a woman goes through labor and then forgets immediately about the pain. It is so true. After each child was born, minutes later I said out loud, "I would do this again". Holding that baby and knowing it is a miracle and a gift from God is amazingly worth it. Do not be afraid. God is with you and He has made your body an instrument to give life to this child. It is a very natural process. Do not let everyone's labor stories freak you out. My last child was born in 1 hour and 15 minutes from start to finish!

    I will be praying for you, my friend!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...