Wednesday, August 17, 2011

One and a half month to go...






I bought this really cute Hello Kitty slippers for our baby even though it would fit her after three months at least, I just had to get it... Bought a lot of pink stuff for the nursery

It's raining again, in the morning it gets too hot and in the evening, its pouring, oh dear. My husband is on duty and I terribly miss him. Busied myself arranging the nursery while listening to Edith Piaf's Mon Manege a Moi

I love listening to the rain and Mario Lanza with croissants and hot chocolate.... Oh, if only I could have Ladurée macarons shipped from Paris E-V-E-R-Y D-A-Y, absolutely gratifying... Ahh... But croissants will do for now...





3 comments:

  1. good looking husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my good looking- and hot husband...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice.. i also bought hello kitty slippers for my baby, the same. same color and design.. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...