Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I dream I am in an immaculate garden, in a white, long sleeved, floor length dress with a crown of daisies on my tiny head...

I look back in this diary, reading the posts I made and I am absolutely ashamed at how immature I was! It's awful.


I went outside for the first time in two weeks(because I'm nearing my due date and I get really tired), I think, to visit the neighborhood store and I had a beautiful experience.

*I saw two or three butterflies and they all flew past and around me

*I heard the birds singing

*I felt the breeze pick up my hair and whip it around
*I heard the trees rustling and I saw one leaf about to fall, put out my tiny palm and I caught it!
It was quite entrancing...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, and it sounds like you had a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have a hubby that sweeps? that is impressive!!! Hope you continue to do well with your pregnancy. I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I like your 2nd statement! You're funny!

    Goodluck on your labor day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...