Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I dream I am in an immaculate garden, in a white, long sleeved, floor length dress with a crown of daisies on my tiny head...

I look back in this diary, reading the posts I made and I am absolutely ashamed at how immature I was! It's awful.


I went outside for the first time in two weeks(because I'm nearing my due date and I get really tired), I think, to visit the neighborhood store and I had a beautiful experience.

*I saw two or three butterflies and they all flew past and around me
*it was mid afternoon so there were no ugly faces to be seen
*I heard the birds singing
*I smelled the perfume of our neighbor's flowers (normally, I would steal a flower or two but my husband doesn't like me stealing flowers and he's on duty and I hate his twenty four hour-duty and I miss him so I resisted taking one T_T haha)
*I felt the breeze pick up my hair and whip it around
*I heard the trees rustling and I saw one leaf about to fall, put out my tiny palm and I caught it!
It was quite entrancing...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, and it sounds like you had a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have a hubby that sweeps? that is impressive!!! Hope you continue to do well with your pregnancy. I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I like your 2nd statement! You're funny!

    Goodluck on your labor day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your blog. Congrats for your work. If you wish to follow back that would be great I'm at http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

A pleasure to meet you, my lovely friend, I would love to hear from you, I completely delight on reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...