Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cherie is going to be 4 months soon! I really can't help but think that time is really fast, everytime we go to the hospital to her pedia for her check-up and vaccine, I always remember the days when I was pregnant..

She has a cold but now she's getting better. Now I really don't want maids to care for her. They could drop her or something wrong happened and they would not tell you. Every time I look at her, I feel very protective, I don't want anything to happen to her or to my husband, it's better that it's me who's suffering, not them.

Since I got married and became a mother, a lot has changed in me. Especially my priorities, goals and even the way I think. I could say I became a better person. And I have a better connection with God.


Cherie can now roll over, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasure to meet you, my lovely friend, I would love to hear from you, I completely delight on reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...