Monday, January 2, 2012

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année !





My little cupcake is growing up too fast...











I love pink! I love the paleness of the color


polka dots for new year! she couldn't sleep because of the noise. My dad came home for the holidays so we spent the New year's eve at my grandma's.





Petite roses. I hope they won't die...


the ballerina cake topper from my second birthday. it has been through a LOT


My sister and I have these two buddies ever since I can remember!



Princess Raffy


gift tags with vintage floral print, loveliness!


Lame fireworks.


UFO?




gifts


but...

These two are my best gifts ever! Thank you God! I love you babies!

1 comment:

  1. we have the same polo? hahaha. labshu, sis.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...