Thursday, February 16, 2012

Finding Balance

Cherie is so big now. And she gets heavier and heavier, I can't carry her for long periods of time.
She's nearing six months now and we think she can eat solids already but we forgot to ask her doctor on her last check-up. And soon she'll be walking and running around the house. There are no words to describe how amazing it feels to see your child growing up. And when I look at her and do nothing at all, she gives me this awfully sweet and beautiful smile that makes my heart melt...

At this time in my life, I understand now a lot about life. Right now, I need to find and know how to balance everything.

The Children's Place dress
handmade headband

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pleasure to meet you, my lovely friend, I would love to hear from you, I completely delight on reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...