Thursday, March 29, 2012

6 months!

The Children's Place dress
Handmade flower crown
my pearls


Oh! She's already halfway there! She seems ALMOST older than she is. She can already sit but still needs to improve her balance. She can ALMOST crawl, she puts her lower body in a crawling position but still needs to figure out what to do with her arms. She laughs out loud and loves to SCREAMMM which we TOTALLY ADORE by the way. And she loves to push more like punch the buttons on her toys, my hair, her crib, my face and her father's, or almost anything she sees.

But don't grow older yet sweet child, because maman and papa will surely miss these times!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Parang 1 yr old na siya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what's with my browser but I can't see the photo :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie, your daughter is so pretty! Happy 6th month li'l girl :)

    by the way, there's an award waiting for you in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

A pleasure to meet you, my lovely friend, I would love to hear from you, I completely delight on reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...