Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sunshine Blog Award


Thank you Sapphire Momma for giving me this award!
Rules:

* Each tagged person must post seven to ten things about themselves.
* You have to choose and tag 7 people.
* Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
* Have Fun.

Ten things about me

1. I am a Francophile.

2. I live everyday daydreaming I am living in the 1940s or the 19th century.

3. Dead, elite, white males are my obsession.

4. Methinks Oscar Wilde should be President.

5. I'm very sentimental

6. I could sum up my interests in one word. AMEDEI.

7. My way of spending a day off: picnic blanket, a basket of strawberries dipped in chocolate, Mozart's violin concertos, and pink champagne in an exquisite garden with my husband.

8. "You dress like an old lady!" - I get that a lot.

9. I love the smell of hard boiled eggs.

10. I still marvel at the fact that there is someone who grew and lived inside me and came out of
me. I love it.


I give this award to
sorry i can't make the links my editor is not working properly!

Mish of LBD and Onesies
Fleur of Mommy Fleur
Tim of Making Ordinary Days Extraordinary
Topaz of Topaz Mommy
Kris of Kalokang Pinay
Spanish Pinay
Mitch ofProud mommy

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Marie! Aren't you such a sweet "old lady"? :-P It's nice to know a little bit more about you. A little more interesting stuff and something to learn for me. I had to look up what's Francophile and Amedie :-D

    People may tell you that you look dress like an old lady but it's a spunky old lady with good style!

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of Oscar Wilde as well. He is such an intelligent human being. :)

    followed you, do follow me as well, and leave a comment on my comment box. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ spanish pinay- I'll take that as compliment! haha

    @ Earl - Mais oui...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...