Sunday, January 12, 2014

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

ime is really fast! Ever since I became a mom, it became evident to me how life just goes on and on. As a child, I was always excited for the new year, for the things I'll learn, people I'll meet, new places I'll see, those are the only things I think about. Now I am twenty five years old and I realized in the coming years I'll be thirty, forty, and past the senior years. 

A man's life is indeed short. But, certainly, your life could forever be immortalized by the people you have touched and inspired. That is why I want to make everything I do more meaningful, give my best in everything I do, and take risks, make mistakes and learn from them. And not waste a single moment feeling down. So that when I get older, I'll be proud to share my stories to my children, grandchildren, and hopefully of course, my great grand children!

2013 was a very important year for me. I have come to see and appreciate many things. I could say that this is the year I had finally become wise.

I just want to share with you some of my favored things in the past year!

Last year I started doing things that could grow into a business. I'm still working my way now!



 I started being more aware about being healthy

 Mirabelle found a love for a certain feline!


 I found that Mirabelle loves flowers. Mmh I wonder whom she got it from?

I also started a vegetable garden. Whereas I only have a few fruits,
I completely can't wait to plant potatoes and carrots. 


 The past year has made me love hubs a gazillion times more!
He is such a wonderful man.
He lets me sleep in when I get out of sorts
He cooks for us before he leaves for work
He can clean the house
He's there when I cry for a million reasons
I could go on and on about the things he does that I love
He is basically the partner that doesn't exist because he's perfect.
But, in my case, he exists!

Last year was also the first time we brought Mirabelle to the beach.
As expected she adored it! 


I know it's already late but Happy new year again to you!

Besos,
M

7 comments:

  1. Wow lucky you!
    Love the new style of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i wish i had a hubby like that. cheers to you! he must really love you.keep up with the business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz for a productive and fruitful 2013! wishing you more blessings this year. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is really beautiful right, and having a great husband makes life just perfect. I'm also from Bulacan, I grew up in Hagonoy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LandOfChos- Wow! Unfortunately I am farther down south: San Jose.
    But if the family should be there, know any good restaurants in Hagonoy?

    ReplyDelete

A pleasure to meet you, my lovely friend, I would love to hear from you, I completely delight on reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...