Monday, May 19, 2014

Cordelia



I absolutely adore the combination of
this lace and brocade.
It's trés, trés feminine, it brings to mind
the female heroines of Shakespeare...







Mama: Kamiseta lace top (similar, love this), Occasions tube dress (similar),
my grandmother's bracelet, Rusty Lopez heels
Baby: Bambini dress (from Ninang Mitch!),  Princess
shoes, Pinkbox hair bows 


What makes you feel feminine?
besos,
M

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


"I consider lace to be one of the prettiest imitations ever made of the fantasy of nature; lace always evokes for me those incomparable designs which the branches and leaves of trees embroider across the sky, and I do not think that any invention of the human spirit could have a more graceful or precise origin."
-Coco Chanel

16 comments:

  1. so love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love every bit of this outfit! feminine and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG
    You're so beautiful!!!!!
    I really love this post <3 <3 <3
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice look! Wish you a greta evening! <3
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely! Love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is so delightful and refined, and look at your little fashionista <3
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I read "brocade" and "lace" I totally got enthusiastic about this post, then I looked at your pictures and I was even more amazed! Beautiful outfit, and beautiful little girl <3 How about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute dress dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so elegant and dainty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely feminine dress! The photo are adorable too! Just found your blog and really love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love lace and florals and pastel colors! :))) anyway, you guys look so cute in pink and blue dresses! so adorable!~

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for stopping by sweetie!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete

A pleasure to meet you, my lovely friend, I would love to hear from you, I completely delight on reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...