Saturday, June 14, 2014

Soleado

The rainy season has begun in my part of the world,
but this day was sunny by chance. 
I fancy introducing Belle to the joys
of running around in the rain. 
Have you ever tried it before?








on me: top- a gift (similar, love this), shorts and flats from a bazaar (last seen here)
on Belle: dress from SM, Tender Toes shoes, Pink box hair bows


Obviously he had aspired too high, or been too impatient; but it was his nature to be aspiring and impatient, and if he was to succeed it must be on the lines of his own character.” 
-Edith Wharton, The Buccaneers

5 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute! Love the casually chic outfits :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet Pics

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, thanks for share¡¡¡¡

    http://melange-boutique.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweee this is adorable! both of your looks are super cute!
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I really like yours so I was wondering if you would like to follow each other and stay in touch :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A pleasure to meet you, my lovely friend, I would love to hear from you, I completely delight on reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...