Thursday, February 14, 2019

Scalloped Lace

floral pants lowry's farm


What planner do you guys use?
 I have always used planners. Though, I haven't
tried using stickers-creative journaling until this year.
I started decorating my weekly pages with
floral borders, stickers, and motivational
quotes, and, I am really hooked! Aside from my pages
 looking cute and fun, it really looks more inspiring. 
It also instantly boosts my mood. 
I am now officially a sticker hoarder!

In love with this lovely, romantic lace top.
Adore the scalloped sleeves with small fringes 💗

Susto lace top, Lowrys Farm floral pants
Zalora heels

Linking up at
Elegance and Mommyhood
black lace top cameo locket

lowry's farm pink floral pants jeans



👸 ðŸ’“


15 comments:

  1. Your pants are so cool. Lovely combo!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do scrapbooking and had a ton of stickers. I just threw out a bunch of them because I haven't been using them as much lately....
    I love your outfit, Marie!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace details on your top! I love using planners every year too!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love that top with the lace... a little feminine and flirty! I also love the patterned pink pants with it. I use 2 planners... my Erin Condren one for my blog planning and my Cultivate Happiness one for goals.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit!!

    Lily Loves | https://www.lilyloves.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wearing black and pink together x

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is stunning, you really look like one of the member of Black Pink K-pop group :D

    http://www.itsbeyondimaginations.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amei o look! Ficou belíssimo!!

    Um beijo,

    www.purestyle.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants are going to be perfect for Spring! Just lovely!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    I have came across your profile at Mom Bloggers Club Network. I am a mother of two beautiful angels and from new york. I have gone through a couple of your posts and admired your fashion sense and style of writing. Hope you would visit my blog (http://www.kouponier.com) and shower some love as well. Till then

    Ciao
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that top! Really suits you as well :) xx

    https://paulamarieee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...