Saturday, June 29, 2019

My New Favorite From GlassesShop.com

kawaii style korean top



coffee books glasses



            *Ad


Hello, doves. It has been raining on and off
here in our tiny part of the globe.
And, of course, you know, it is so nice to
just lie in bed, have a comforting cup of
coffee and read a book! Ah, one of the simple 
and lovely things to do.

 I currently use a large wayferer style reading
glasses, but it is a little big for my tiny face.
But, I finally found my perfect match,
 and that is this really nice
Sandra glasses from GlassesShop.
I do want a dramatic and romantic cat eye
style always, and it's not so big, which is 
really perfect for me. 

cat's eye glasses

tortoise shell glasses

I love that GlassesShop prepared and sent 
the package fast, because the parcel 
was delivered to me ahead of schedule!

sony nex 5
You know I also work at home as a freelancer
and almost always working with a laptop
and my phone, so I got blue cut lenses 
so my eyes are protected from my tech screens.
You can also get this style in purple here


sony nex 5 shot photo
 I picked this beautiful tortoise shell frame, 
because I love it's vintage feel together
with the cat's eye style


glassesshop

Be sure to check GlassesShop.com
as their styles a really chic, and
the quality is excellent! I, myself, have 
a lot of different frames in my wishlist,
their stylish frame designs make me
want to try more!

๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ‘“

8 comments:

  1. I love the tortoiseshell detailing on this frame - you wear them so well and I love the two tone ruffled top you're wearing too :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anothet beautiful post! I enjoyed this so much! Thanks for sharing this post ♡ cant wait till your next one ♡ all the best hope you have a great week ♡♡♡

    Jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the frame, it looks great on you.
    Thanks for comment, hope we will in touch.good day.
    New Post on My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have an amazing design, I love them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These glasses are so pretty, and they look really nice on you :)

    https://www.chicnpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glasses are beautiful and I love that you can get them made with blue cut lenses. Thanks for sharing this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I super love that it's both functional, pretty, and affordable. You look great in it dear! Perfect for a daytime look! :)

    love lots,
    Tin
    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...