Thursday, February 20, 2020

My Top Go-to Bags This Feb!



Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day full
of love from family and friends! Also, the temperature
has been really cool in our country here in the East.

Our daughter is growing up now, and thankfully,
I now graduated from being the mom who brings her
entire child's cabinet with her when going out! Haha well, yes,
 it's really a struggle to bring everything from pairs of spare
 shirts, diapers, and more baby things! Of course, I still bring a
spare shirt for her, just not so many like when she was a baby.

So, now I can use a smaller bag when we go out with my daughter.
Hooray! With this new freedom, I looked for new bags of course.
My favorite these days are 2 way bags. Sling/body bags, however
you want to call it, are very versatile and kind of a nice go-to bag
when running errands. I found the perfect sling bag at Baginning,
it's the classic brown leather satchel bag that reminds me 
of the vintage leather messenger bags. 


Heart shaped belt/waist bag
I am so in love with this heart waist bag! It's so 
cute and surprisingly spacious for the shape.


2 way satchel bag
This is my favorite from this list. You know me,
I love simple and classic styles. This one looks pretty
and elegant, I also love the size. Not too small and not
too big for a sling bag.

Pink 2 way leather handbag
This is the same size as the one above, but the design 
is different. It's also pink which I love!


Green genuine leather bag
This bigger leather bag is roomy and perfect for 
work. Also for events, I can store my camera
in here with all my other things, because I don't
want to bring a different bag for equipment.


Hope you also picked something you love in this list! 
Have a wonderful February, friends!

👜👜👜





19 comments:

  1. Such a cute bags... love it! Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bolsas maravilhosas.
    Ótimos estilos!
    Beijos.
    http://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the last one, stunning! It's perfect for me!
    Have a nice day! :)

    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that satchel bag as well! <3

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good quality article with design.
    Thanks
    Hi-Quality Design service now Online, Please Check : Creative Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great selection.

    www.infinitelyposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The heart one is so cute!!! And I really love the pink one 😍❤

    Lovable Maria | Instagram | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like having your child growing up and feeling more and more freedom little by little I love these bags The selection is suoper gorgeous xoxo Cris

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute bags! i like that little pink one :)

    Hope that you are having a great weekend :) We spent the day with my mum yesterday shopping the sales for the leap day (and getting some great toy bargains we've put away for the kids birthdays!)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd heard of Baginnings before, but they don't pop up a lot when I'm researching for my posts. I'm going to have to bookmark them so I'll remember to look at their bags. I went to their site and they have so many great bags! There's even a line that looks like real cats :P I totally understand your only wanting to carry one bag. I'd love one bag that could carry my laptop and the rest of my things (my laptop is huge, so I don't think that'll happen). Your choices are perfect! I love the green of the one bag and the pink heart and pink satchel are great - I need a pink handbag. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ruth
    https://voguefauxreal.com/2020/02/09

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love a heart shaped bag, they're so cute! xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  12. That heart waist bag is so cute! It would have been perfect for Valentines!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This green bag is so cute! I love the color.

    xo Logan
    https://peculiarporter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...