Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Life Lately

tea cup books

I pray you are all having a wonderful start
of the month! 


lace collar
I got this top just before the lockdowns began earlier this year.
It's faux lace but it looks great to me.

pink rose photography
My first rose again after our dog ravaged
all my rose plants before

easy watercolor flowers
Watercolor flowers.
Hehe, I know I'm not an expert, but I am loving this!
And it is a good time to do this too


creative journaling
Not sure if this counts as creative journaling, but I did 
try to decorate my planner pages πŸ˜…. 


magnum white ice cream
I love this. I truly truly truly have the best husband ever!
My husband is the best in everything, he is the best husband,
father, son.
He's just the best boy in the whole, wide world! 😍


πŸ’—πŸŒΈπŸŒΏ

5 comments:

  1. The ice cream looks delicious. Your lace top is very pretty :)

    https://www.chicnpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream looks delicious and what a cute top! :) the lace is really pretty!

    Hope you are having a good weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...