Thursday, November 16, 2017

Mom Style: Holiday Looks From Fashionmia




It's finally the Holiday season, friends!
We have put up some Christmas decor in
our home, and I'm sure most of you have as well.
The Christmas feel is just so magical, and especially
for my little lady. As a six year old, she really is
expecting to see Santa Claus. She always goes,
"I want to see Santa!"! So this year, my dear, old hubby
really needs to get into action ðŸ˜‚

I also am getting ready for our Holiday photos.
Looking for cute dresses and ideas. I love looking back
at our old Christmas photos year by year. 
And I can see how Belle has grown. I always
say, where did time go? These are truly moments 
when we appreciate and savor this time that our
children are still young.

Here are some of my favorite frocks I've rounded up from
Fashionmia. They really have beautiful pieces.


V-neck midi dress


Lace and scalloped dress

Lace dress


Classic plaid dress
This classic plaid one would really look great
for a holiday family photo. You can even match 
with the in plaid!

Sweetheart neck, full skirt dress
This one is my personal favorite here. The sweetheart
bodice is nice, and, of course, I am a fan of full skirts.
And the wrapped bodice is a perfect touch. Love
the vintage style ðŸ’“


Bell sleeved jump suit
I completely love this jumpsuit. It's wide leg style which
can be dressy, and the sleeves are beautiful.
 You can wear it for all seasons and occasions.

For the winter season, chic outerwear is a must,
of course. Fashionmia has a great selection of
hoodies for women, and are reasonably priced.



Also check this link for great sales,
a new collection of dresses perfect for Christmas!
⬇️
Fashionmia Cocktail Dresses



Enjoy the Holidays!
❄️🎄🎶


7 comments:

  1. Love the first green dress!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love each and every pieces. I would totally rock them.

    http://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selection, the jumpsuit is so beautiful!
    kisses
    Agnese & Elisa
    http://desiresinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the dresses are just so pretty. I loved the green one :)
    Nice post :) Have a great weekend.
    rampdiary

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top outfit looks PERFECT for a Christmas Eve party!! WANT!!! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely selection! They're all really beautiful! x


    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...