Thursday, May 1, 2014

Lady in a Hat


“I must have flowers, always, and always.”
-Claude Monet








American Apparel dress, handmade skirt, Parisian heels (last seen here), SM Accessories sunglasses,
my grandmother's bracelet, Urban Outfitters Plumage Clip (on hat), SM Accessories hat


“I must have flowers, always, and always.”
-Claude Monet

Please vote for me at the Vanity Fair International Best Dressed list!



Linking up at WW

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

32 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt... :D
    Thanks for the visit on my blog .. I now know why you liked my scarf..basically because you love flowers .. :))

    http://iamjinjoo-styles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skirt... :D
    Thanks for the visit on my blog .. I now know why you liked my scarf..basically because you love flowers .. :))

    http://iamjinjoo-styles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous :) lovely outfit..I am your new follower of gfc.

    Yulia Vorobeva
    http://sv-sv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. You have a nice skirt and it's handmade huh. We have the same skirt :)

    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://missdream-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely dear ! :)
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Yulia, I followed you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Shaira, yes, it's handmade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with that skirt! The print is fabulous!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the handmade skirt. Girl na girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hat adds a very nice touch to the whole ensemble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hat and that flower on your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the hand made skirt! Makes me want to sew my own din

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look. I'm big fan of feminine styles that don't look frilly. You look good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the top and the hat... :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice blouse and skirt! Oh the hat too! You are such a model! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the skirt! Ang ganda. And effect ang hat! :) Lakas maka-ganda.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the combination of yellow skirt and blue top :) Ang fresh tignan :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your skirt :) Wish I can also make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love that dainty skirt!Where's the little one?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your look has a spring Parisian inspired feel to it. Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...