Monday, August 24, 2015

Elegant dresses at Promtimes UK




Do you remember the first time you felt wanting to be a grown up?
Did you have a role model, someone you admired the most and
wanted to be like her in every sense? I have.

I am quite the late bloomer so I found her when I was in college.
She was my third degree grandfather's second wife. 
At that time, I was 

I don't remember what was the occasion, but I'll never forget
how she entered the room. There were many people
and she came in with such confidence I've never seen before 
in any woman. It was like she never has a care in the world( in a good way!)
and she knew she was the best. She was dressed very elegant
 and age appropriate. And when she came up  to me, I was in awe.
Even when she was speaking,
she spoke slowly and clearly, just like Grace Kelly would.
And she was also very successful in her career. 
She was also always looking very presentable.
Even when I was younger, I had never seen her looking 
restless and tired. She always took great care in her appearance.

At that moment, I said to myself, I want to be like her when I'm older.
In the words of Françoise Sagan, "To her, I owe my first glimpse of elegance."

So when I discovered Promtimes UK, a little gem of a store, I was 
quite reminded of the woman  I just spoke of.
Promtimes UK has the very fine elegant cocktail dresses, some you
might even wear for day time. 

They also have gorgeous evening gowns that are well tailored 
and will look any girl or woman very becoming. 
Their dresses are very fine but are very affordable for any budget too.
Lace dresses here are fine too, their lace is of high quality.

Here are my favorites ;)






49 comments:

  1. That burgundy one shoulder dress is lush!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very lovely! I love that burgundy dress :)

    Check out my new blog: MONDAY PROJECTS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dresses! I love it!
    http://bloguedacatia.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing dresses! Thanks for sharing!

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I kind of like the one with a wine color! All of them are gorgeous tho!

    With love,
    Suzy ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dresses!!<3
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, mind following each other? Let me know ;)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection my favorite is the burgundy o e.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the LBD!

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. My role model is my mother, for sure. While she wears no elegant dresses, bares her face at all times and quite frankly speak like a sailor, she has the work ethics, the diligence and the passion that drives her further than anyone I know, and I think there's elegance in her rock solid vision.

    Anyway, these are absolutely gorgeous dresses, the LBD is so cute!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved all the super elegant dresses! :)
    http://tickleyourvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice dresses :) Kiss from France, *-* Sand. *-*
    .
    New Post on my French blog: Eze, French Riviera :)
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That burgundy dress is divine. Btw, Hi I am new on your page ;)

    Mahshid مهشید

    www.thankstofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are some cute pieces I love the off the shoulder prom dress the color is so vibrant and beautiful.
    http://artadorned.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such light and feminine dresses! Love it)

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loooove the purple one, so elegand & classy!

    Btw, I would appreciate so much if you visit my blog & tell me what do you think about my latest outfit which is actually the last one till September, when I come back with more fall looking ones!
    Kisses from Macedonia:*

    http://christinearabela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful dresses
    Thank you for following my blog, I am returning the love and following your blog too.

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear thanks a lot. I'm very glad to know this :D

    I love the last dress. So cute :D

    I'm following you via GFC. Can you follow me back, please? <3


    NEW POST | DESK DECORATION
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning dresses!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks pretty!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. They have awesome dress. Great post, Marie. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your dress!! Amazing look!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  22. The prom dress is just PERFECT <3

    I'm a new reader! Maybe we can follow each others?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many beautiful dresses - thanks for the selection.
    Many thanks for kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful dresses dear , I would love to try them. The purple one looks the best !
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cool memory.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great dresses!

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful dresses!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely dresses! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful dresses, love them!
    missbeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great blog post , as usual my Dear ! :)

    PS: Please help me with collaboration and clickHere <3

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great dress~

    New post CNDirect
    If you follow my blog, I follow your blog too, write about it~

    ReplyDelete
  32. The magenta dress is amazing!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love them! They look really pretty :)

    www.maredifragole.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  34. They are so elegant and beautiful, my favorite is the first pick!

    Life is Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...