Friday, November 15, 2019

My Little Lass

girl's pink dress ootd 8t


Ah, having a little princess is a joy.
Of course, this is a stage of discovering 
one's self. Also engaging in stimulating conversation
 almost every minute. 😁  As much as it is tiring to talk
nonstop, I really try to always humor my daughter. And
I always keep in mind, that just in a few year's time,
 she'll be a teenager and a grown up girl. 

We love the sweet look of this dress from Lemon Kiss.
The lace details are dainty, and the overlapped fabric
on the bodice that forms a v is also a nice touch.
This is a favorite mine from the brand's collection,
I love the classic look it gives!


lemon kiss dress clothing

mommy blogger philippines
Lemon Kiss dress, Broadways Gems headband


🎀👸

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...