Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Things Lately



How are you all? Hope you and your family are safe.
I know some places are still on lockdown and some 
are reopening. If it's not so important just stay home
as there's still Chinese Covid virus. 

I do love Heart Evangelist's art, and as soon as I saw Nescafe's
ad for this bag with Heart's painting, ahh I simply have to have one!


roblox royale high disney
My daughter and I love Roblox, and lately I've been
addicted to Royale High. It's always fun with my girl!
And B always loves to recreate My Little Pony characters.


mother and daughter tea
Tea time with B is always the best! She only 
drinks milk or hot coco.


via
I simply adore Joyce Carpati. Her energy and positivity, 
and she is a great singer. She just truly radiates.
Ahh she is wonderful! 


We love to try different braids for B, and she loves it!


royale albert old country roses
Coffee always. Also, that small flowering plant
and a bougainvillea tree are my only source of flowers now.
All my roses were ravaged by our mal, and all the 
garden shops are closed during lockdown. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”

Enjoy the rest the week!
πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸŒΈ

6 comments:

  1. Interesting ideas. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cup!

    https://theworldofavet.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful to know that you have all these good moments despite the trying times that we have dear. Your moments with your daughter is so precious and oh, that bag with Heart's painting is so pretty. I want one too. Keep smiling :))

    Love lots,
    Tin
    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog so much!
    Did you get my message about possible collaboration?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...