Saturday, December 18, 2021

Christmas Gift Ideas: 14k Gold Necklaces

gold heart necklace




 
It's the season of joy. Time indeed flies by so fast.
It feels just like yesterday we were in the first days of
2021, and now it is the holiday season already. 
It's almost two years since the pandemic began, but
we are staying healthy and strong. 

If you are still on the hunt of what Christmas presents to 
give, why not try some beautiful neck pieces? 
To the important women and women at heart and
young ladies in your life,
they will love a little sparkly gift under the tree from you!
I love necklaces, especially with pretty heart pendants.
It is also important to invest in good jewelry.
Real gold jewelry is a great investment.
It's also a sign of self empowerment, we work hard,
we can afford it, and we deserve it.
And you can even pass them on to your children.

Necklaces are my favorite jewelry, and as a work from home 
mom, of course, I do work and add a little shopping
and looking for things online 😆
So, yes, I am always on the look out for my favorite things.

Below are my new favorite lovely 14k gold necklaces
that won't break your budget


aurate 14k gold necklace
Lovely Aurate mini flower necklace
I simply adore this one, the three flowers bundled together
look pretty. Love the unique design, and the flowers look
elegant.




gold necklace
Kendra Scott multi strand necklace
The chain and contemporary heart pendant
cut clearly makes this necklace a statement piece,
but still looks elegant. This double strand gold necklace
will look perfect with a turtleneck or a round necked blouse top.




14k gold necklace
Kohl's gold with diamond accent pendant necklace
This one looks so lovely and elegant too. The diamond accent 
in the middle of the heart is simple, and it has that sweet, romantic vibe



14k gold
Golden heart pendant necklace
This heart pendant necklace from SK Jewelry is pretty
classic. I like the classic heart cut and the texture
makes it standout. This is a must in any women's 
jewelry box!




14k gold child's heart pendant necklace
Of course, one can't go wrong with the classic gold heart
pendant necklace. I think almost every girl owned
one from their childhood. I had a classic heart necklace
like this too as a child and I still have it today.
This one from Zales is the perfect gift for 
the little ladies with their child sized chain,
and will surely make them feel a young grown up!



I hope you liked my list and hope you found one too
for yourself! Wishing you a happy holidays!


💖💖💖


4 comments:

  1. These necklaces are super pretty, i really like the heart shaped ones :)
    kisses!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces, Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my last post soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklaces are beautiful!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...