Saturday, March 26, 2022

Marie Antoinette Movie Inspo

marie antoinette french picnic



Lately I've been quite busy, I do need to 
slow down a little.  Summer is in really full
swing here and I've been dreaming of a 
day at a garden with my crew.

Some movie stills from Marie Antoinette movie 2006.
I love the movie, and the movie style.
And of course, everyone can agree the costumes
are glorious. Hope you are having a lovely Spring!


marie antoinette aesthetic

marie-antoinette history

marie antoinette daughter

marie-antoinette movie

marie-antoinette affair

marie antoinette 2006

Marie-Antoinette kirsten dunst

marie antoinette sofia copolla


💖

14 comments:

  1. The visuals in this movie were incredible. Hope you get the chance to slow down and enjoy everything around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this movie but I've seen trailers for it and I agree that the costumes were amazing. In fact, a lot of lovers of historical fashion have commented how much they loved the costumes in this film. I think the costume designer achieved the perfect balance between historical accuracy and creativity. The costumes are a bit whimsical, but still historically accurate. I need to see this film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I like my new products too =) Oh that's nice to hear, I don't like them so much but sometimes I eat them :D

    Really interesting post, sounds like a good movie =) I like Marie Antoinette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about it and it’s one of my favorite movies.


    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool, I love this!!


    Lots of love,
    Krissi of the marquise diamond
    https://www.themarquisediamond.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great movie. Thanks for sharing.

    Annie,
    Annies Food Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the aesthetic and vibes of this movie! Great cinematography.
    Thanks for sharing, love your post! :)

    🌸 Kiara Era BLOG ðŸŒ¸

    💖

    ReplyDelete
  8. This movie looks great! Thanks for the recommendation :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the costumes from this movie, it was a dream!
    have a wonderful week,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen this film but love historical films and will add it to my bucket list of things to watch. Have a great weekend ahead : ) xo

    www.juanitalikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous imagery. I haven't seen the movie in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! I will check out the movie!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...