Sunday, April 24, 2022

Top AWBridal Green Bridesmaid Dresses

bridesmaid dress


Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons. Although 
in my country, the flowers bloom all year. But during Summer
 and Spring time, they bloom extra. 

And we all know these two
seasons are known for making our events, life occasions 
and milestones more beautiful with the lovely foliage
and the flowers in full bloom as background. Like the prom
and wedding season. And also the Spring equinox and May day.
Oh, how I love celebrating May Day! You know I love fairies and nature.
There is a place near our home, a mini forest. There are really huge,
gigantic trees and moss everywhere, and we can take a walk there. 
It really gives the feel that we are in a magical forest. 

We will be going there soon for a feel of nature and also for a
 little photoshoot for my May Day celebration with my daughter.
I usually wear white for my fairy look, but this time I really want
to try green. And you know, bridal and awbridal bridesmaid dresses 
are the ones that make lovely, ethereal fairy dresses. 

I am excited to take photos in the mini woods, so here
are my picks for a green fairy look from awbridal.

affordable bridal gown dress
V-neck strappy dress
This dress is simple and very flattering. And can also 
be used for any occasion and can be toned with a 
cardigan. 


green bridal gown
Emerald flutter sleeves bridesmaid dress
This one has a very elegant cut. I love the v-neck length,
and the empire waist is nice. 



green bridesmaid dress
Green cowl neck spaghetti strap bridesmaid dress
In most weddings, I see this type of dress is the most 
used for bridesmaids. And I can see why, it's beautiful,
simple, and the perfect bridesmaid dress!



emerald bridesmaid gown dress
ruffled v neck bridesmaid dress
The ruffled v-neck neckline of this one is
pretty. Simple and classic


ethereal dress
Square neck green bridesmaid dress
I truly love the square neckline and the thick straps,
this kind of bodice is pretty and elegant. And the slit
is just the right length


Have a splendid Spring!



4 comments:

  1. Such pretty dresses!
    -Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2022/04/trench-coat-season.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing dresses. The 4th style is my favorite.

    Annie,
    Annies Food Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all of the gorgeous shades of green this spring!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dresses! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Have a nice day! 💜

    🌸 Kiara Era BLOG ðŸŒ¸
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...