Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Fairy Necessities

fairy things




If you didn't know, I live a double life. A mortal living as a
normal mother and wife. But sometimes when I want to,
I spread out my pastel pink wings and fly 
around as a wood nymph. Sometimes I stay on a fully 
bloomed rose which is my favorite spot. On hot days, frolicking
by the waterfalls is a must.

Lovely fairy things are down below.
Beautiful must haves for fairies



Firefly Path bloom gown
Firefly Path is the best in making ethereal fairy/elven gowns.
Just visit their website and you'll be wanting to have one custom made!


Fairy flower crown
I love the tiara shape of this flower crown. And that there are gems too.
It's simple but very beautiful.


flower fairy purse
It was love at first sight when I saw this flower purse. It's very unique
 and it's not your ordinary flower bag. I love that it is the whole
shape of a flower and it's really stunning.


Fairy flower lamp
A flower lamp for your fairy house is a must!


Fairytale rose heels
When a slipper will not do for you. Of course a nice pair of heels
embellished with rose and branches for the lovely fae.


Peach flower fairy vine
A true fairy will always have a part of the woods with her. 
This lovely hand vine with pretty blooms is a favorite of the fairy queen.



Heart vial necklace
A collector fae must not be without a vial to put in the ethereal essence 
of the magical woods. A lovely heart bottle necklace. 




"Thou speakest aright; I am that merry wanderer of the night."
-William Shakespeare
🧚‍♀️🌙


5 comments:

  1. The gown is gorgeous!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that a fairy is your alter-ego. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hand vine is so unique and pretty!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What enchanting and whimsical finds! That lamp is so charming!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindo! Amei cada coisinha!!! Adoro fadas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...