Thursday, September 24, 2015

Shopping for toddler clothes at Deal Sale app



As a mom I simply love to shop for my child. 
 I consider it instinctive for parents to purchase unnecessary things for their
tykes. Take me for example. When I became a little mumsy myself,
whenever I go to a store, I automatically go to the children's 
department first. I know, it's a malady, especially for moms ;)

  So when I found Deal Sale app, I ogled at the simply
delightful girl's dresses they have. I finally settled on this absolutely 
charming little owl print dress and a pair of leggings with skirt
for my own fair progeny. And the fabric of the dress is quite
fine and the skirt is flowy.
 Most of their dresses and tops are all just under $10 too.






You can get the Deal Sale app at
iTunes for your iOS devices
and at Google Play Store for your Android devices.


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

19 comments:

  1. Aaw so adorable love her outfits, the dress is super cute love!
    http://artadorned.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those outfits are just too cute!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute:))
    http://www.francescagori.com/en_US/not-for-ordinary-people/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! So posh and cute 💕
    www.letsdochocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post

    New post :
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These dresses are so adorable! I love shopping for the little ones in my family though I have none of my own! x
    Freyas Fashion Chapter MAC GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.so adorable...you have a nice blog..I like it a lot
    I will really appreciate if could you visit my blog and
    follow me. I will follow you back for sure :)
    Have a nice day!

    Diaries of a hidden Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait till I have a child to shop for, I always see so much amazing clothes for children! Your daughter is adorable by the way :)

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute clothes, your daughter looks great.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the first time hearing about this app. Thanks for sharing and your princess look too adorable.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow....so cute!!! A very little fashion blogger!!! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...