Friday, June 14, 2019

Mom Style: Omnifever Dresses



                 *Ad


I love dresses. But, if I am going out or
run errands with my seven year old, 
I would want a casual, or, an easy-to-slip-into piece.
Casual tank top maxi dresses are always nice and, also
skater dresses, the knee length similar to the midi dress
is a favorite of mine. Because of the full skirt, 
it always gives that vintage feel. 

Floral prints are a favorite of mine. 
And, bolder prints can look really chic.
I've listed a new batch of pretty, cheap women dresses
below, and all are perfect for dates, church service,
and just a casual day out!


V neck floral skater dress
This v neck dress from Omnifever 
has that bold floral print and the long
length is lovely

floral maxi dress
I love maxi dress. The watercolor floral print
is lovely and it's perfect for the park or a day
out with the family!

polka dot maxi dress
My favorite from this set! 
The full skirt and short sleeves are simply
perfect, and the dots, it looks like something
Grace Kelly will wear.

v neck skater dress

short sleeved v neck skater dress
These v neck skater dresses for
simple events or a church service.

Check Omnifever now and their array of
beautiful styles, plus, they have a sale
and selected pieces are up to 50% off! 


🎴⚘🌞

15 comments:

  1. I love them all, but the first one is my fav!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these feminine maxi dresses! The floral maxi is my fave.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such cute dresses - especially that floral maxi dress! :)

    Hope that you're having a wonderful weekend :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dresses are gorgeous. Wow!!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dresses, I love the one with the polka dots. :)


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the a-line cut of these dresses!
    xo
    Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such a nice selection of dresses.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recently I am obsessed over midi-maxi dress. Those are on your list are so cute, especially that floral printed dress with square neckline :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty dresses.

    kimchicakes2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Я обожаю платья!!! Прекрасная подборка платьев! Спасибо! https://mariakaraevaofficial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...