Thursday, June 20, 2019

Mom Style: Trendysuper Sandals And Swimwear



                    *Ad 


Being a mom always keeps me 
on my toes. Whether it's running around
with my seven year old, running errands with her
on tow, or just exploring around, I need comfortable shoes!
Before having my daughter, I could wear at least 3 inch
high heels, but now, I really need low heeled shoes.
I do love block heels. They are so comfy and chic. 
Other than flats, ankle strap block heels really are 
my favorite at the moment! Because ankle straps are
very classic and can be worn with any outfit. 
But, I am trying out new designs too.
Of course, I need very comfy foot wear, so, these
women's comfort sandals are on my current wish list.
I'm not really a boots person, but the cut out booties
look cute!

Cut out leather sandals

Peep toe cut-out boot sandals

Ankle strap block heels


It's also the beautiful Summer time in most 
countries. Summer is always a time for vacations
and for also taking a breather and relax yourselves.
These swimsuits are my favorite from Trendysuper
online shop. The pieces I've chosen look classic
and would really look chic with a black floppy hat. 

I shared below my favorite sexy one piece swimsuit
choices, but, of course, not super revealing. I still love
a sexy but still classy pieces. All the items from Trendysuper
are very affordable, some selected pieces are under $30.
nautical deep v-neck swimsuit
I really love the navy and white colors
of this piece. And the striped points 
and halter style is perfect. 

Off shoulder cut out back one piece swimsuit
This black off shoulder number reminds
me of the movies set in the Mediterranean.
Looks so chic and elegant, and the cut out back
adds fun to the look. 

This is absolutely one of my favorite new 
go-to online store for pretty pieces, and 
they are very affordable too. Don't forget to 
check them here at Trendysuper for 
more styles. 




👠👢👙🌞 💖

2 comments:

  1. Hello Madame X,
    mothers realy need comfortable shoes. I know it well. And I loved these models you showed in this post.
    kisses
    Inventando com a Mamãe / Instagram  / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these sandals. Beautiful selection :)

    https://www.chicnpink.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...