Sunday, July 21, 2019

Mom Style: 27Dress Short Dresses





It's Spring time! 
It's also the season of picnics,
laying down on blankets on the grass, and
seeing the beautiful flowers in the gardens.
Also, it's the season of pretty, floral, Spring dresses.
I know in some parts of the world, this is also
the prom and wedding season. And I have been seeing
really beautiful short sexy homecoming dresses 

Also, a lot of women now are being more practical so
they choose dresses that can also be that perfect Summer
dress. You just have to choose one that you can 
wear more than once. I've listed my picks below,
some of my favorite pieces that you can also
wear on other days and occasions.

Lace overlay pink dress 
Pink lace homecoming dress




halter neck homecoming dress  
Sweetheart top vintage style dress


Head on to 27dress to check more of their
pretty styles

👗👑💖

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...