Monday, July 30, 2012

Inspiration: Michelle Dockery aka Lady Mary Crawley of Downton Abbey



That red gown.

She sings jazz and is releasing an album.

I adore the season finale, it's so romantic with the snow and that she
asked Matthew to propose properly! I'm so excited for season three!
The newly weds in the flapper era! I've seen pictures of them shooting
season three, it's really the 20s. I wonder if they will continue
until the time of Hitler? Probably yes, I could see the girls in
vintage full skirts and dresses!









photos
justjared.com

1 comment:

  1. I love Downton Abbey too! The 20s is the Golden Age huh. Elegance and decorum. Oh, British accent sounds so classy.

    You little babe looks like Mary Crawley in the making. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...