Sunday, October 27, 2019

Christmas Gift Ideas: One Of A Kind Geometric Jewelry Pieces




Christmas is certainly around the corner. 
I know some of you have started to shop for presents.
We haven't started on our list yet, but, the cooler weather
is making us feel the beautiful Christmas vibe already.
Holiday gift sets are already on display in stores and in
the internet. 

One of my current fascination is geometric
jewelry. I have seen them on other fashion bloggers
and they are nice. Geometric jewelry designs give a vibe of 
contemporary elegance for me. It has a classic minimalist
elegance to it. The style is simple,
elegant, and sophisticated. They are beautiful works of
art, and, yes, they can make great presents as well. Because
geometric styles are far from the usual jewelry gifts we
are always used to. They are unique and are perfect for 
romantic, art lovers. But, depending on the design, you
can find geometric jewelry pieces for everyone! I've
created a mini catalog below on my favorite pieces
with a lovely geometric jewelry design


This art deco fan design is my favorite from this set.
The open fan design is made of solid gold with a cluster of diamonds 
and it looks really beautiful and classy. As a lover of vintage style,
the design indeed shows the roaring twenties in this. I can hear
 fun jazz music while looking at this. And, they also
 have different designs in a ring, bracelet, earrings, and 
ear jacket so your gift choices can have variety, and it truly 
looks really gorgeous and elegant. I think this one is gift 
that will be appreciated by everyone!

The earring version of the Aurate art deco fan. This is so pretty!



geometric pieces
geometric ewelry
Geometric earrings from Happy Supplies on etsy. 
Etsy is one of the best places to shop for jewelry.
These geometric earrings are gorgeous, and can also 
look great in a formal look. The dangling circle ones would
look nice with an off shoulder dress. 
The shell earrings is lovely too. The style is on the back
and I think it looks cute!


crescent moon necklace

I also love this geometric crescent moon necklace
I have a love for the moon and space  :) can be an inspired piece. And the 
geometric triangle cutouts inside make it stand out. I do
like the simple elegance of this one


brass geometric ring
I have seen a lot of similar rings like this online recently. 
This really is a nice statement piece. The 3d geometric
shape looks really like a great modern art piece.
A nice gift to give and also a display piece
geometric moon hoop earrings
Another crescent moon piece! Again, I like the cutouts 
inside, it looks like a wonderful maze and the 
hoop style is cute.

Hope you liked the pieces here, I personally love
them all, and would love them for myself as well! 



💍🎁💎


17 comments:

  1. I love geometric jewellery too!!! These are great pieces!! x

    Yiota
    https://pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of jewelry and great ideas for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great designs! thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the earrings and ring piece!

    Mary

    Marylatuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection! Such a lovely designs
    Enjoy your weekend.

    www.infinitelyposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jewels are very beautiful, I love the moons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute pieces os jewelry
    Great webstore
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pieces are so beautiful and great gift ideas!! Can't wait for the holidays!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I love the shell earrings!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Art Deco earrings and ring are very beautiful and would all make lovely gifts!! Very beautiful designs!!
    Donna 🧚🏻‍♀️❤️🐝
    https://donnadoesdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the moon earrings! Everything looks pretty. :)

    https://www.pumpkinemily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I love this jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how unique these pieces are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the simplicity of that art deco design - the earrings are so awesome and just my style! Great find (that I can add to my christmas list!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This post will definitely help me with my Christmas shopping for the women in my life! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...