Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Fitness: Top Waist Trainers This Season

waist trainer



They always say that we learn to take care of our body
more as we get older. And it is true, indeed. Entering the 
line of thirty, I am making more healthy food choices now.
I used to workout regularly in my twenties and before
I had a baby, after becoming a mom, I still workout
but only one to two times a week.  But, the past years
I try to workout at least every other day again. 
Doing this, of course to be in good in shape, but, also
of course, to be healthy and live longer. Additionally,
because I love to eat sweets and cakes, so everything must
be balanced! But, I swear, every time I eat a cake or chocolate,
I can feel it's making me fat as soon I finish it! 😂

One of my new favorites in my exercise routine is waist
training. I would love a teeny waist again, aside
from exercises, you can use a latex waist trainer
I used to wear one after I gave birth. What I love about these is 
that we can wear it under an outfit even when going out.

girdle underwear
waist cincher
I love this one from Feelingirl. This one is a stretchable
 band, and it is perfect for every size because of the
garter band. This is actually my favorite because you
 can stretches comfortably

waist trainer corset
latex hooked waist trainer
This one is hooked, and I really like that it is in
the shape / form of the waist so it will hug your
body perfectly. And it is also boned like a corset. 


One of the new health / fitness trends these days are 
slimming tank tops. They are waist trainers too, but
they have additional straps. It is basically a shape wear,
but, the tummy part is a waist trainer so you can easily
wear it. Some pieces actually look like a top that you
can wear as is! Just like this one below

This one is already on my wish list, it is a waist trainer
shape wear, and it looks really chic. 

I have already said before here on the blog that pretty
workout clothes can really boost your fitness motivation.
And, gym clothes are also used as basic outfit pieces now.
A sports bra tankini can be worn when running errands
and, also cute yoga leggings.

elegant mesh sports bra
mesh detail sports bra
Like this sports bra, I think it's really cute and the mesh
detail looks so chic. It can look great under a white
vest jacket or s sports jacket. 

High quality waist trainers can be quite
pricey. But, all the pieces I've linked in here
are on sale up to 50% off each! Be sure to 
check them out, and stay motivated! 

💪 ðŸ‘Š

7 comments:

  1. I've never tried a waist trainer before- thanks for snagging all these great picks!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. They indeed look sexy pieces to workout in. Thanks for sharing.

    Simone xoxo
    www.yourstylearchitect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I haven't tried a waist trainer before but they certainly look appealing that's for sure.

    Laura xo #SheHearts www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tried to use one of these before, it was really helpful because I was always sweating in the waist part. Thank for sharing!

    Capturing Life Memoirs | Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never tried I should consider it since is a hype everywhere thanks doll.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...