Friday, August 14, 2020

Sailor Moon Bits

royal albert lady carlyle sailor moon ochatomo

Hello everyone! Hope you and your family are healthy and safe. 
The year is halfway done already. The pandemic
hit my country last March, after a few months that time
 I thought it is really serious now, and maybe next year will
be the only safe time for all of us. But with everyone's cooperation
and perhaps a vaccine or even a direct cure, and prayers,
this could end sooner. 

There are just some days that I lack energy.
Yes, I do get pandemic depression at times.
That's why we always need good vibes and love 😊
Just posting SM photos from my camera roll.


sailor moon blog twinkle statue
Sailor Moon Twinkle Statue 
The chibi face design here is 
cute, and even the little details on the clothes are nice. 
But I do wish the crescent moons on her boots are there.


sailor moon miracle romancesailor moon creer beaute eyelinerNew stock of Sailor Moon makeup. The line from Creer Beaute
is still my favorite Sailor Moon makeup! 


sailor moon binge watch
Re-watch moments


vintage sailor moon stationery merch
Vintage stationery I got online. 
I truly love Miss Naoko Takeuchi's original 
manga art. It's so beautiful and ethereal. And this 
print is so nice I will have to frame this. 

sailor moon manga

sailor moon manga


sailor moon vintage finger puppet
Vintage finger puppets
I already have the Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibimoon ones
like these, and now I only need Venus. 


Take care, friends. And don't forget to do
something you love!
🌙

7 comments:

  1. These are too fun, and are great for a little boost of sunshine and energy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen sailor moon but their packaging on items is really cute looking at them makes me smile

    https://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and your cup is so beautiful.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/biotherm-biomains-age-delaying-hand-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collection of Sailor moon is so lovely!!
    Take care, and have a wonderful day<3

    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...