Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Best Pandemic Shoes, Bag and Hat!

white mesh sneakers


The pandemic has changed our lifestyle. 
Mass gatherings are still not allowed, and wedding
events are controlled and guests are numbered.
But this is our life now. The new normal, until it's safe
for everyone, and the Covid virus is no longer a fatal threat.

I'm sure for most people,(me included!)  grocery shopping and 
running errands are now considered a huge weekly, life event 😂
It is also a chance to dress up a little.
Here are some basic and comfortable
 fashion essentials from Newchic


mesh white sneakers
Mesh Platform Sneakers
I love this cute platform sneakers
Great classic style


bohemian beaded sandals
Bohemian beaded sandals
For a comfortable stroll outside or a quick 
errand, this womens' boho sandals is a perfect fit.
The beads are pretty too


crossbody bag
easy crossbody bag
All around crossbody bag
I absolutely live in crossbody bags now.
They are easy to bring, and most of the times I only
need to bring my ID, phone, and wallet with me,
so casual crossbody bags are a great pandemic bag.
This bag is the perfect quick errand bag
with all those compartments!


black cat bag
Cat bag
Yeah, sometimes we want a cute and fun bag!


elegant classy leather backpack
Large leather capacity backpack
When it comes to large capacity backpack s,
I like a classic looking one. 


leopard animal print bucket hat
Animal print bucket hat
We always need protection from the sun!
It's always nice to bring printed bucket hats with you.
They are cute and can easily fold in inside your bag!


Take care and be safe! 
💞


9 comments:

  1. Wow these accessories are very generous 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sandals are gorgeous, and I love the animal print bucket hat!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I love those bohemian sandals, the adorable cat bag, and the leopard print bucket hat! All fun things for an outing at the grocery store! Hehe. Seriously, that is a huge outing these days, isn't it?!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the sneakers so much! Thanks for sharing x

    http://adventuresinmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this cat bag. I want it haha.
    And now I also want a crossbody bag it sounds really handy
    .xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sandals are so pretty and I'm also loving that fun bucket hat!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful selection! I love all the items! :)

    Petra from FRENCHSTYLE | Follow me on Instagrame

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...