Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Green Mother's Club Netflix Korean Series

green mother's club netflix


Before, I really wasn't into watching Korean dramas.
But with the pandemic, I got to watch Sky Castle on
Netflix. It's about competitive moms helping or forcing
their kids to become doctors. I fell in love with it after
the first episode. I know their education system is completely
different from my own country, but, I can just really relate
to them as a mom and wife. Their lovely homes are also 
very inspiring.

And now, a new series also from the creators of Sky Castle,
is Green Mother's Club. It has the same feel as Sky Castle, but
the children are much younger which I can relate more 
because my daughter is still a child. The moms also focus
 on the education, but some of the kids here are very intelligent,
it's more on the competitive industry of getting into specialized/review
 academies because the children are gifted kids. 

I also love and get inspired by the ladies' and kids' outfits, like
"Ooh, I'm going to buy a dress like that for my daughter", 
and I like Chun-hui's bag .
Jin-ha's dresses are really beautiful, and I love Chun-hui's 
trouser wardrobe, she wears mostly wide leg pants.
Jin-ha's loungewear are also really pretty 
and her long night gowns, I love those because I also wear
long nightgowns, I prefer them to the shorter ones.

Also because I never had mom friends before, so I just enjoy 
watching the moms have coffee or wine in their homes.
Eun-pyo and Chun-hui's friendship is lovely to see.
 Or sometimes
they have mom meetings, and it kind of makes me miss the time
before Covid where after I drop my kid to school, I can go get coffee
and have a few hours to myself hehe.

Episode 13 will show this evening, can't wait to know who the
woman who looks like Jin-ha is!

Some of my TV stills
green mothers club

green mother's club

green mothers club chun hui



💕


17 comments:

  1. Hi
    I didn't know this Korean series, but I found the premise interesting.

    http://momentocrivelli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool recomendation!
    thanks for sharing!!

    https://www.itzytrendy.com/2022/05/noracora.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So going to have to check this series out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their outfits! I heard those Korean dramas can be so addicting!

    Eileen | yesmissy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing :)

    Abdel | Infinitely Posh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am more of a suspense thriller kind a person. I love some action, tension mystery. I have watched a couple Korean shows and love them, but never watched a proper Korean drama. This show sounds so relatable and interesting. :-)

    Via | https://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great series! will check it out!
    Gemma x
    https://www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't watched a Korean series before but love the plot of this one. Sounds so interesting!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha very cute.. being doctor is taking such long time and expensive as well.

    https://www.alyinwanderland.com/2022/05/are-you-ready-for-swim-suit-season.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen a single Korean series so far, thanks for the recommendation! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never watched any Korean series. Maybe now it is time to start :D

    My blog: Wildfiret

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know this korean series, I love korean series.
    I will check this one another day.
    I finish tomorrow on netflix and I love it.
    www.pamlepletier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting series, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds really interesting, I will check Korean series next time I'm on Netflix!
    Have a great day,
    S

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...