Saturday, February 21, 2009

So my husband got chosen to be in the new SRU (Special Rescue Team). The word "Special", at first it sounds real bon. Being chosen to be in a"Special Team" seems so nice right? But in the case of a firefighter's wife, well, for me, it is both nice and bad?

I am so proud of him because he was chosen and were handpicked by some officers but for me it means they've chosen him to be in more danger. Now my worries will be a million times greater than before. And he will be re-stationed at a farther place.



Have a great weekend!
Marie xx


1 comment:

  1. Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry.

    -Wenda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...