1. This wildflower is quite the charmer. I first saw this flowering plant at a house
near ours, I asked for a pair, and after a few months, there's a wildflower jungle in
my backyard! I also have these ravishing beauties in pink, and they have this simple,
somewhat cute, and delightful smell ;)
2. My husband conducting a fire safety seminar at a public school
3. My grandfather's coconut plantation. I think my grandfather from my mother's
side is my role model in life.
4. Now that Belle has a little, brilliant mind of her own, she is now
officially a Jollibee fan ;) Truly, I don't know what it is about this mascot
that kids love.
5. Sushi at SumoSam at Gateway Mall with my family.
6. Belle is absolutely a cry baby these days. When she wants something,
if we say wait, she simply has tantrums and along goes the crying.
7. I've put up our tree and I made it a firetruck theme this year.
I hope you all have a splendid weekend, friends ;)
Linking up at SevenQuickTakes