Friday, May 24, 2019

Mom Style: Maxinina Swimwear



            *Sponsored

It is Summer now in most countries!
Where are you headed off to, dears?
I am sure your holiday plans are on!
If you are headed to the beach, I know
you guys are on the lookout for 
some cute swimwear pieces. Shopping online is
 very convenient, there a lot of stores
now to choose from, and, with the unlimited styles
to choose from, it can be a little overwhelming.

I, myself, have been looking for new swimwear
for the holiday. Truly, some classic, black and white
swimsuits are my favorite. And, here are my favorite
picks. I found these gems of beautiful bikini sets, and,
all are in my wish list! Swimwear are also versatile,
as you can wear them as bodysuits too, if you are 
comfortable enough. They actually make great
bodysuits especially if you love the design.
Here are my favorites from Maxinina
all are very pretty and super affordable!

Zipper front striped swimsuit
This lovely nautical piece would also look nice with
a pair of wide leg trousers. Great for that black 
and white look.


Halter see through one piece swimsuit
For when you feel super and fierce. The sheer fabric
on the sides always give that sexy yet elegant feel.
I do love this little, black number, sexy yet
not over exposing. 

Bow knot black one piece
This one is absolutely my favorite! Sweetheart tops 
are one of my favorites. The black tulle 
straps are gorgeous, and, gives a dramatic look.
This is perfect with a black, wide brimmed hat 
in the beach. I would also wear this on casual days
on land, with a black or white full midi skirt.


One shoulder cascading black and white two piece bikini
This one shoulder bikini top and high waist
bottoms look absolutely divine! The ruffled 
details are nice, I think even Grace Kelly 
would wear it for a movie.
Trumpet sleeve beach cover up
The maxi length of this cover up, plus, its pretty,
little crochet details has me falling for it! Also,
the flared sleeves make this the perfect goddess
cover up dress or make you feel
like a beautiful elf in Middle-earth. 


Have a beautiful Summer, friends!
🏖👙🌞

7 comments:

  1. It's definitely time to start shopping for swim wear; summer is just around the corner where I live.
    The white maxi beach wear (cover-up)is my favorite on the list.

    Have a great weekend Dearie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swimsuits and beach wear! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Hope that you are having a nice weekend :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing swimwear, I want those one pieces! so elegant.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo so many great suits here! I really like the striped one.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...