Thursday, May 30, 2019

BBBGEM Wedding Bands And Engagement Rings


               *Advertorial


The new month is just around the corner. This means 
beautiful weather, and, of course, the wedding season!
June is indeed a month where many couples tie the
knot. The bride and wedding magazines are
now featuring the special editorials for this special
month. 

I am a June bride myself, and yes, of course,
I still get excited and always get in a romantic mood
when I think about our wedding this month years ago!
But, if you, beautiful people are still preparing,
or even still trying to propose, and, are looking
for engagement rings and wedding bands, I've picked
my favorite pieces from BBBGEM. All their 
jewelry pieces are auhentic, handmade, and the 
designs are gorgeous, your bride will simply adore. 



African Opal engagement ring
This opal engagement ring is simply 
my favorite. It looks simple but elegant.


Opal engagement ring claw prong

Amethyst engagement ring
If you want a unique color, or your bride to be
is fond of other colors, you can try this
 amethyst engagement ring. The round cut style
looks classic, and the diamonds around the band
are beautiful.


For the wedding band, which you guys
will wear for as long as you will live of course, 
a lot of couples now opt for non-traditional 
gold bands, and, instead pick gemstone wedding bands
with different colors of stones. The diamond 
and emerald one is divine!

Peridot ring
Diamond and emerald wedding band
You may check more designs at BBBGEM. 
Sending you all the best wishes on your special day!


💍💎💍

17 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection of ring perfect for engagement, anniversary or wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are beautiful. The have a very classic/old world feel to them.

    Allie of
    www,allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's I added them to my selection :)

      Delete
  3. I love these not so traditional rings, I'm sure it makes you feel way more unique then the standard classy ones.

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these rings are so pretty! I love how unique they are!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And that purple one has me totally swooning over here!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Madame X!! I'm so glad that you liked my outfit with the silver loafers and the seagree pullover with fuffly circles, hehe :) Interesting rings post, I like the Peridot ring. Happy sunday! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice selection, the last two are my favorites. They are so pretty! ♥

    Current Trend Obsession: Straw Bags

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! I love the details on the first ring!

    https://jasminlen.blogspot.com/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...