Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Childrenswear: Toddler Dresses From Popreal




Becoming a mother is indeed, one, if not,
the most beautiful things that can happen to 
a woman. It changes us always for the good.
And we even strive to become better persons,
and to be a role model for our children. 
Especially, if we have a daughter. Wow,
it is very exciting for us, mothers!

As a mom, truly, I am obsessed with dresses
for my girl! You can see in my IG posts how
I simply love to dress my daughter in feminine 
dresses. Dressing our children is indeed, one 
of the delightful things that come with becoming
a parent. Yes, I am that kind of mom who
loves to dress up my girl!
Classic styles are personally my 
favorite for our Belle. So I am always on shop 
mode for frilly, new frocks for my sweet princess.
I found these absolutely lovely baby and toddler dress  
pieces from Popreal. The full skirt styles
are bonus, and the embroidery is nice.


Pink floral vine dress 

Lollipop and candies print princess dress

Toddler's elegant lace sweater


I may love classic dresses for my girl, but,
she also adores My Little Pony and 
the Disney princesses. The rainy season is 
also coming here in our country, so I found her
these really cute toddler girl tops in Belle's favorite
characters. 
Disney Snow White sweater jacket

My Little Pony Rainbow Dash hoodie
 Belle will go crazy over this super 
cool Rainbow Dash hoodie jacket!

Popreal also has costumes for babies and toddlers
and bigger girls. Their costumes are very well
made and complete with big, fluffy skirts!
Toddler Disney Princess Snow White costume

Head on to Popreal and check
their huge selections of gorgeous 
dresses and tops, and take advantage 
of their ongoing sale over 70% off!


👸👸👸

6 comments:

  1. These pieces are so cute, especially the pink dresses!!! Love them! x


    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Every princess would love these pieces.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First embroidered frok is so pretty and I want to go and get something like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...