Saturday, October 23, 2021

Newchic Favorites This Week



Christmas season is so near! In my part of the globe,
everyday is Summer, so these days, we can already feel a
nice morning chill. I love Christmas and I can already feel 
that warm and sweet Christmastime feeling.
So yes, you can say this is the start
of sweater season here! 

I'm just so excited and I do need some new cardigans,
so I searched for ethnic coat, because tribal prints
are beautiful. 

Tribal Pattern cardigan

Tribal Pattern Sweater



Newchic always have lovely items,
and you can also take a pick from their pieces
because they have an ongoing sale now.
Their floral maxi flowy dress es are at 70% off,
And these are pretty!
Long sleeve floral print dress

Embroidered floral dress



I truly love these brown leather handbags, the bag
is not too big and holds just enough basics.
And the phone and card bag is a must have
for errands, and it looks elegant
Satchel crossbody bag


Phone and cards crossbody bag





Comfy cowboy boots

I just saw this nice and comfy cowboy boots, and I think it will good 
under a bootleg jeans or wide leg pants!


Check more of their new designs of sweaters here!
Take care, friends!


3 comments:

  1. I loved the cardigan and sweater!
    Here where I live it's summer at Christmas, but the weather is crazy, so it's always necessary to have warmer blouses all year round.

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful maxi dresses. Have a great day!
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oie, adorei todos, mas alguns não uso. Apesar disso são lindíssimos.

    Bjs

    Imersão Literária

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...