Thursday, October 28, 2021

Shapellx Shapewear




I have to admit, the pandemic has made me a little
lousy in the exercising department. I still do workout,
but the time I dedicate to it became less.
And of course, I have been a work from home mom
even before the start of the pandemic, and 
the earlier lockdowns made me more at ease, what with
the modern comforts and entertainment at home and all. 😆


But now, I truly promise myself to make my workout hours
back to its usual longer time. But I do have a
workout waist trainer which aids in waist workouts.
Of course, we have to do the actual waist exercise but 
it absolutely adds some motivation. And always make
sure to not make it too tight. I know we are not in the olden
times and waist trainers are not corsets. They help 
of course along with proper waist exercise steps.
And always always keep in mind to not make it super tight
or you will damage your internal organs.


Comfort and style are what I'm looking for in clothes and 
and sports gear and this trainer vest one is my 
favorites because it can be top and has straps for support.
 And you can wear it under a top or a sports bra.


Shapellx also has plus size waist trainers. Their quality
is amazing and also the designs, I love the printed and pink
ones. I have seen a lot of great and very positive reviews
on the plus size waist trainers.
 The plus size shapewear are also very pretty and nice!
I love the mesh and lace details
Sculpting Lace Bodysuit
I personally love this lace bodysuit shape wear, it looks so 
lovely and sexy. And it also has that vintage lingerie feel. 
This will be perfect under a dress or even a blouse and pants
to hug those lovely curves.

Seamless Bodysuit
This shape wear romper / bodysuit is also perfect to wear
under dresses and it is seamless so you have nothing to worry 
about lines. You can even wear it like a real bodysuit top and
tone it down with a jacket or cardigan.

Hurry and check out their cute shapewear because
along with Shapellx's on going sale, they have extra discounts
on almost items in the store on their Black Friday Shapewear deals.


❤️



5 comments:

  1. Interesting choices. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my new post. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not for me - it always looks so uncomfortable! I think it's better to be yourself :)

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :) We are enjoying our long weekend, with a beach day Friday, playdate and carnival yesterday.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sculpting lace bodysuit looks pretty good. :D


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices and I feel you! We are in the lockdown again and I personally find hard to find time and energy to exercise each day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I had no idea these types of waist trainers actually helped with the exercise, that is cool and they look great!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...