Thursday, November 4, 2021

Morticia and Wednesday V



When my daughter was younger we used 
to take photos dressed as Morticia and Wednesday Addams.
Because I absolutely love Morticia and I have a 
lovely daughter so I thought it would be nice to dress up as them.

I always did the Morticia and Wednesday photos,
you can see some here :) 
So life got a little busy, but today, we are Morticia and Wednesday 
again but in the game Royale High! And the Halloween update
is still here and the haunted manor is the perfect place!
And I need to collect more Halloween candies for the
new accessories, I'm also saving for my daughter so 
I am actually saving for 2 people 😅







Happy Halloween!
🎃🕸️

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I like it.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun screenshots of the game! it's nice you can still continue the dress up tradition even if it is virtually! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend :) We made the most of the warm sunny days after a rainy week :)

    Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...